Intermediate Handgun 3
This class will incorporate all the techniques from Intermediate Handgun 1 and 2 and will add more advanced techniques related to defensive handgun use.
Equipment needed: Same as Intermediate Handgun 1
Once again, a refresher on the fundamentals of marksmanship and a student evaluation are conducted. Skills development is a major objective, and more challenging exercises are presented to the student.
- Refresher on fundamentals
- Alternate hand shooting and reloading techniques
- Multiple threat engagement
- Shooting while moving, additional exercises
- Tactical use of cover, use of different shooting angles
- Shooting at moving targets, different techniques
Introduction to close proximity shooting and demonstration of different techniques.
Total course time 8 hours.
There are no products matching the selection.This is a custom CMS block displayed if category is empty.
You can replace it with any custom content.